Sunday, January 24, 2010

1.24.10: Week(end) in Review


1.22.10: After countless trips to every fabric section in town, including an embarassing and smelly incident with A.J. in Hobby Lobby, I found the fabric for our bridal show display. Please note that anyone who visits my house will probably leave with glitter stuck to them somewhere. I think I currently have some up my nose.
1.23.10: All dolled up and ready for brides to visit. Two unforgettable moments from the show. First, when I saw a guy walk up to the bar at the venue (our booth was across from the bar) and order a beer at 10:30 in the morning. Only in Wisconsin. Second, when a bride was looking through our samples, looked at me and said, "Why do you do all this black and white stuff? Do people actually like that?"
I almost laughed.

1.24.10: He is the cutest alarm clock in the world. Even if he's waking me up at 4am.
He must have known that getting up early on Sunday means going to early church.
And at early church the attendees don't care that he makes noise from the back pew.
Actually, since we are a good 50 years younger than the average 8am attendee, they probably can't even hear the noise he is making. Regardless, hooray for a lack of dirty looks!

No comments: