- opting for glasses over contact more and more these days. The glasses are easy first thing in the morning. The only downside is that A.J. is fascinated by the glasses and I spend a lot of time prying them out of his hands and cleaning baby fingerprints off the lenses.
- trying every day to FOCUS on what I did get accomplished and not all of the things still to be done. Narrowing my to do list to 7 items each day really seems to help with that.
- almost back to the weight I was before Thanksgiving-Christmas-New Years. Hoping to reach my 10% weight loss goal before leaving for Florida on 2/18. Would LOVE to be close to my goal weight by A.J.'s 1st birthday. Only 5 months away.
- craving some creative time. I want to scrap. I want to take pictures. I need to find the time and then FOCUS on making it happen.
- the mama of a SEVEN month old. Can't quite wrap my brain around the approaching one year birthday.
Monday, January 11, 2010
1.11.10: Me on Monday Week 2