Here are a handful of things I am excited to accomplish in awesome fashion this year.
- weight watchers free lifetime member status: I am starting 2013 within a couple of pounds of the weight I was the day I moved to Wisconsin almost 7 years ago. I know that Weight Watchers is a plan that works for me. This year I plan to see it through to my goal weight. And because I know that it doesn't end there, I look forward to continuing on as a free lifetime member. I'm also excited to cheer Karl on as he reaches his goal. Having him on board this time has made things infinitely easier on me.
- target: I've decided to stay on as a team member now that the holidays are over. The experience of being back in the work force has been good for me. It's added a new level of chaos to our family life at times, but it is worth it. And now just because of the discount. This year I look forward to learning new things and figuring out how and where I am most useful in my new job.
- project life: living and documenting: I have loved completing Project Life this year. I still have more work to do on my 2012 album (hey, I had a kid! cut me some slack!) I've loved reflecting back through my photos and words and stuff. Bonus that AJ now likes to look at the album with me and provides his own little memories triggered by the pictures. This year I am looking forward to finding new things to incorporate into my project. I'm also looking forward to the memories I will make while working on the project itself. Rumor has it Angie and I will have a standing date to get our PL on!
- adventures: we leave for Florida in 25 days. There's talk of a Ventage girls getaway. And an IKEA trip.One of my favorite people in the world now lives in Madison instead of right around the corner. I envision my 2013 to be full of travel. Awesome travel. And traveling adventures. I'm hoping for a few local adventures too. Like planning a birthday party for my TWO BOYS! And maybe planning a party for own birthday, because I need an excuse to use those bloody mary bar ideas I found on pinterest.
- fox cities half marathon: Yup, I'm putting it out there. I intend to end September 22nd, 2012 with a finisher medal around my neck. I may crawl my way across the finish line. I may be the very last person to finish, but I'm going to do it.Why? Because I can. Because there are many who cannot. Because right now the idea of doing it seems so overwhelming to me and I want to be able to look back and say that I saw myself through it.