Thursday, January 3, 2013

How Pinteresting: What's cooking edition

Thought it would be fun to keep track of a few pins that caught my eye lately. Thinking one or two of these might make it to my menu this coming week

Chicken and Apple Saute: I like chicken. I like apples. Will I like them together?
Banana Oatmeal Smoothie: I've been hunting down smoothie recipes for months and have yet to make one. I need a signature smoothie to throw into my morning routine
Skinny Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: This one is happening this weekend. Maybe tomorrow. I'm excited to make my own barbeque sauce!
Chocolate Chunk Muffins: Needing something to help my chocolate cravings without blowing the weight watchers plan. Intrigued by the greek yogurt. These wouldn't be AJ friendly, but Mama doesn't have to share everything, right?

1 comment:

Katrina said...

A quick recommendation on the smoothie - wait until bananas get really ripe, then slice them onto a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper. When they've frozen, through them into a freezer bag. Toss a handful into the blender, and you won't need ice...and then won't need to deal with ice chunks in your smoothie.