Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy August

I can't believe August is here! I'm off to bed for some rest before tomorrow's wedding. I can't believe we're about to start 12 weekends straight! What a wild ride this will be.

So here's my list of goals to get me through the next month. I made this list for a little weight loss challenge I've got going with a few friends. After way too long off the wagon, this challenge has inspired me to hop back on the Weight Watchers plan. It's been good to have some structure going into such a hectic time.


Food:

I want to track my points every day this month.
I want to get all of my water in daily, at least 6 glasses
5 fruits or veggies every day.
Try one new recipe a week.

Weight:

I'd like to lose 2 pounds a week for a total of 8 pounds over four weigh ins.

Exercise:

Four trips to the gym every week.
Walks after dinner with the dog 5 nights a week.

Other:

Edit 200 photos a day Monday, Tuesday and Thursday to keep up on weddings.
Blog at least 20 times in August.
Plan a fun date night for Karl and I.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Whew. I'm exhausted just reading that. But, now that you made it public I feel like it's my duty as a friend to hold you to it.

Except Tuesday. Can we not count points on Tuesday?

angieoh! said...

:) Sounds like you have a great plan. I hope to be a party of one of those non photo editing Wednesdays!

justem said...

YOU CAN DO IT! I am relying on you and Barb as my motivators...because two have way more will power than I do!! See you tomorrow!!