I thought so.
I decided that I'd really like to do a month in review entry every month this year, so I can remember the highlights of 2008, as well as the little stuff I might otherwise forget.
So, January 2008 in bullet form(and in no particular order):
- started the year sick. Slept through midnight, then went into work for my last ever holiday shift.
- Welcomed trish back from maternity leave.
- Chose Bliss as my word for 2008.
- Ordered and received by Bliss necklace.
- Got my first studio calico kit.
- Enjoyed scrappy goodness and yummy food with Barb
- Enjoyed a couple of four day weekends.
- Went on the girls vaca
- Made my first mini
- Learned Dad might not need a second heart surgery
- Booked tickets for Florida
- Watched the Packers throw away their chance at the Super Bowl
- Watched Walker interact in a good way with another dog
- Came close to my first ice related driving accident
- Saw Juno, loved it
- Booked our 18th wedding for 2008
- Prepped for our first bridal show