- I heard on the radio that 1/21 is statistically the most depressing day of the year. Something about bad weather, post holiday blahs, Christmas bills due, etc.
- I'd wager a guess that Green Bay is the most depressed city in the U.S. today. Last night's game was sad. I'm not a diehard Packers fan by any stretch of the imagination, but it's a little hard to not get caught up in the hype at least a little. Such a roller coaster ride.
- Perhaps because of those previous two bullets, I've been fiddling with my bliss necklace quite a bit this morning. Trying to remember my promise to myself for 2008. I don't want to be sad just because everyone else is.
- I'm also focussing on the fun I had over the weekend at the big girls vaca. Despite a brush with death on the way (I will see County Road I in my nightmares) and a weekend so cold my snot was freezing in my nose, we had a great weekend. Lots of creativity, lots of good food, and lots of laughing (particularly on the ride home).
- In part because of the previous bullet, I'm feeling more than a little tired today. I had it in my head that I'd be going to the gym after work. Now I'm thinking I might just be going to bed!
Happy Monday everyone. Pictures of the weekend to follow soon!