Friday, March 22, 2013

Ventage Tuesday: Wanted: Spring

As I'm writing this (on Thursday night...some day I will post a Ventage Tuesday ON Tuesday), my blinds are drawn for the evening. I'm sitting in bed, with sheets that still smell fresh after changing out my bedding yesterday. I can almost, for a moment, pretend that there isn't snow on the ground outside. This time of year is hard on me. I'm ready to move on. I'm ready for the winter sickness to leave our house for good. I'm ready to throw back the curtains and open the windows. I'm ready to hear the sound of laughing neighborhood kiddos outside, rather than that nails on the chalkboard sound of the plow truck rounding the corner or the annoying hum of the neighbor's snow blower. I don't often like to rush time along, but it is Spring. I am ready for it to start feeling like it.

Angie, our resident legal counsel who moonlights as a stylist, suggested we all compile a little Spring Fashion Wishlist this week. So, without further ado, here are a few items I'd like to work into my wardrobe once Spring gets the memo and arrives in Wisconsin.

New ballet flats (pretend to be shocked that my must have list starts with shoes!)
A new sundress (totally love that eyelet is a spring trend this year!)
Can't argue with Pantone's color choice (and living in WI spring is definitely cardigan season!)




Be sure to visit the other girls for a peek at their spring wish lists. And please forgive us all our tardiness. I think we're having trouble thinking spring when winter just doesn't want to go away.

1 comment:

justem said...

LOVE that sweater.
Can't wait for spring!!!