Saturday, April 21, 2012

I am...

Saw this on Becky's blog recently and thought it would be a fun thing to do every now and then. 

i was … just watching my belly shift around as Smokey stretches.

i am … currently procrastinating cleaning out my car. It's been a long time. It's really gross.

i think … I am a little too excited about getting a Sonic Cherry Limeade when I go visit Angie next week.

i wonder … what I will do different as a mom the second time around.

i wish … my friends all lived close enough for a weekly coffee date.

i save … my favorite flavor popsicles for last.

i always … fall asleep with my foot poking out from under the covers.

i can’t imagine … what it would feel like to live in a house that is clean most of the time.

i believe … I would be a happier person with more sleep.

i promise … someday I will get caught up with sharing my project life posts.

i love …the look on AJ's face when he comes out of his room post nap. He's still half asleep and has to take a moment to survey his surroundings to see what we changed on him while he was resting.

i scrap …best at Archivers lately. After a discussion with Barb recently I realized it's the absence of wifi that makes me most productive. I can't go "surfing for inspiration" and get sidetracked. I just do it.

No comments: