- Waking up wrapped in new sheets and a new quilt, resting my head on new pillows.
- Seeing a smaller number on the scale this morning. Yay progress.
- Spending the better part of my Monday hanging out with NE Wisconsin's cutest 3 month old and his fab mom, also known as Luke and Angie.
- Walking through the botanical gardens and enjoying the amazing colors that are sure to be gone in just a few weeks.
- Pretty orange toes thanks to pedicure time with Barb.
- Another week of yoga and just a little bit more bendy.
- News that my guest room will be full for Thanksgiving. That means we'll have company for both Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Knowing that even though Karl isn't home tonight I will stay warm because the dog is a good cuddler.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday!